Monday, September 10, 2012

Sprite Stitch Mini Swap

So its official I joined my first swap at Sprite Stitch. I figured for my first swap I should do the mini swap so I waited while they did the big swap and now its time for the mini swap!!!!! I have my swapees name address and favorite video games, made my patterns and started on the projects I plan to make. I have until October 31st to mail the package but if I keep going at the rate I've been working at I should be done late September early October. I am so excited to be doing this but at the same time a little anxious. Everyone at Sprite Stitch does such great work and they are all so creative that I'm afraid my projects won't be up to par. BMH said I'll be fine as most people are just happy to get a gift and I asked her if I was doing enough for the swap because it just seems to be coming along so quickly it doesn't seem like a lot but them again it is the MINI swap not the big swap. I really wish I could share some photos of what I have going on because I am in love with what I'm doing so far, so much in fact it's going to be a little hard to part with some of it, lol. I'm off to work on my gifts some more, have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment