
For my daytime project I chose to work on A Whole Lotta Latte since its on black fabric and its nearly impossible for me to do at night. I have made visible progress on it, mind you its not too much but for me its pretty good. I would much rather be working on my Snow White project but I made a deal with myself, finish one whole cup and saucer and I can pick a new daytime project.
For my evening project I chose Tree Frog Trio. Its small but colorful and shouldnt take to long to finish and then I can pick a new project for the evenings. With this one I am concentrating on one frog at a time now instead of jumping from frog to frog like I was before. It makes the progress easier to see. It doesnt look like to much but the light grey wasnt there before and neither was most of the green.
No comments:
Post a Comment